Aimed at business people who need something different to help manage information and make decisions more easily, Chuck Frey's latest e-book on mind mapping software neatly pulls together the applications and the software tools available.
The Mind Mapping Manifesto will reveal to you:
- The true cost of information overload and multi-tasking (it will open your eyes to a looming crisis)
- What research proves about the benefits of mind mapping software in business (the productivity impact is substantial!)
- Perspectives from 10 mind mappers on the impact this type of software has made on the way they think, plan and work.
- A list of over 20 business applications where mind mapping software can be used to increase your efficiency
- Ten tips on how to select the right mind mapping program for your needs
- A checklist to help you identify your needs
- Reviews of 5 top mind mapping programs that I personally recommend
- Chuck's "best of" list of the programs that offer the greatest performance in 8 key areas.
- A collection of over 50 resources where you can discover the best tools, resources and advice about mind mapping software
Yet again Chuck Frey displays his uncanny knack of distilling all that's relevant to mind mapping software and presenting it in a single, accessible publication. Mind Mapping Manifesto is aimed at the general business user and accurately describes the benefits and opportunities for more creative and efficient working.
To find out more and to order visit the Mind Mapping Manifesto page.