Version 1.3 of Mind2Chart has been released. This neatly packaged project planning add-in to MindManager has been updated with more essential features. Latest additions are:
- Colouring Tasks and Colour Synchronization
Tasks bar colouring can now be synchronised with colours on the mindmap
- Master Project Calendar
You can now define holidays and workdays and work-hours per day for a team
- Advanced Resource Parameters: Individual Schedule and Cost
An individual calendar and details for each resource can now be set
- Total Cost Sheet
A new report and Excel export provide total project costs
- Automatic Task Alignment Tool
This simple function provides resource levelling.
I am very impressed with the simplicity of use and the speed of operation of this add-in. The extracts to Excel of tasks, resources and total costs result in beautifully formatted spreadsheets, with tasks highlighted and accurately indented sub-tasks. Here are some screen shots.
Sergiy Goncharov, from the company that developed M2C, shared his team's philosophy :
"the recipe for the right product is simple:
- we are software development company with very well established testing procedures
- we are mind mapping enthusiasts
- we are lazy enough so we focus only on things that really adds value to our work ;) "
You can download a free full function trial of Mind2Chart v1.3 from the official site at: