Michael Deutch of MindJet has published several business planning templates using the new MindManager 8.0. Included in these is a template for SWOT analysis.
"There are many reasons why I like MindManager for SWOT strategy maps including:
- Capture all your ideas quickly with the brainstorming mode
- Use a projector, web conference or co-edit the same map with Mindjet Connect to engage teams in the brainstorming process
- Add additional information with notes, hyperlinks, files, spreadsheets & charts
- Reorganize information by dragging and dropping with a mouse
- Pack in a ton of information on a single screen showing you the ‘big picture’
- Add and prioritize ‘tasks’ directly into your map that can be used to build out your action plan"