"Do you need to put pre-conceptions .. about mind mapping to one side?" is the challenging question posed by Jamie MacDonald, Head of Client Development at Mind Genius. In a recently published article, Jamie considers this question and offers insights as to how mind mapping (and mind mapping software) can help raise efficiency, productivity and performance in business.
Jamie lists a number of applications and benefits for mind mapping:
- Discussions at meetings or brainstorming sessions
- Clear understanding of outcomes and requirements at planning meetings
- Monitoring and managing tasks and activities in the most efficient way
- Thinking things through thoroughly when planning strategies, objectives and projects
- Planning, scheduling and managing projects better
- Preparing documents, reports and presentations.
Read more about Jamie's challenge and his response in the article available here (click to open in your browser or right click to download/save). For more articles by Jamie and other contributors please visit the MindGenius Blog.
If you would like to know more about MindGenius, do visit the web site and try the product free for 30 days.
Should you decide to buy MindGenius, Peace of Mind Blog can offer a 10% discount. Just use the discount code at the checkout on the MindGenius web site or quote the code in any correspondence with MindGenius.
To claim the 10% discount please use the code: MGELST